The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Don

Don
This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  IMG-5783
This little gal has really changed our home life over the past ten months. She is a fireball of energy, with almost human intelligence. So smart, mischievous, affectionate and energetic. She keeps us on our toes and very entertained. Suki is a Shiba Inu and better company than most people I know. I guess most dogs are.clown

ColonelBusch likes this post

2This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty Re: This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 pm

Walkman

Walkman
Cute pup, Don. Glad she's giving so much joy. I love dogs. "People have let me down, a dog never has."

3This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty Re: This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:45 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist
...what a sweetie, Don... cutest face ever...

4This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty Re: This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:58 pm

wolfman

wolfman
So cute!

5This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty Re: This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:03 am

Don

Don
She is very hard to resist. A soulful face for sure.

6This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home  Empty Re: This Pup Has Taken Over Our Home Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:46 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin
Tells you how my year has been... Just got notified of this thread.
Gorgeous

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum