The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Little buddy Thor

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Little buddy Thor Empty Little buddy Thor Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm

10Furlongs

10Furlongs

Today marks the one year anniversary I had to put down the sixteen year old cattle dog Zach in my avatar. I still miss little buddy but Thor is a year old now and beginning to get with the program which is probably more than y'all want to know and good on all counts here. Yes, he chewed off the corner of the rug bottom left but seems to be getting past that stage now. The cardboard in front of the fireplace is to keep him from swallowing lava rocks. Hopefully, that won't be necessary anymore by next fall.

Little buddy Thor Img_1812

2Little buddy Thor Empty Re: Little buddy Thor Tue May 14, 2019 4:53 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...to be honest, Mark, I prefer most animals to human beings...

3Little buddy Thor Empty Re: Little buddy Thor Tue May 14, 2019 5:13 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Must be a January 21st thang, Martin. Same here.
Haven't seen news of Thor for a while so this is very welcome to me.

4Little buddy Thor Empty Re: Little buddy Thor Sat May 18, 2019 5:11 am

McWiggins

McWiggins

Dramatwist wrote:...to be honest, Mark, I prefer most animals to human beings...
Same here! I'm posting this while one of my cats is laying on my lap. He's two years old, super skittish talks a lot and plays fetch. And while both my cats can get wild together, still more tolerable than the humans outside my door.

Sorry about the sad anniversary. Sad
At least you have Thor and he is a handsom looking guy. Smile

http://www.decaystudio.com

5Little buddy Thor Empty Re: Little buddy Thor Sat May 18, 2019 7:33 am

10Furlongs

10Furlongs

McWiggins wrote:
Dramatwist wrote:...to be honest, Mark, I prefer most animals to human beings...
Same here! I'm posting this while one of my cats is laying on my lap. He's two years old, super skittish talks a lot and plays fetch. And while both my cats can get wild together, still more tolerable than the humans outside my door.

Sorry about the sad anniversary. Sad
At least you have Thor and he is a handsom looking guy. Smile

Thanks man. Thor is getting with the program. I don't have the bond with him yet I did with Zach but that takes years. Zach and I went backpacking and even did some work related stuff together. He was a special little guy. I haven't had forty pounds on my back in a few years but I'm thinking about taking Thor down into the Red River Gorge this fall. That was a real game changer for Zach and I. I turned him loose, figured whatever was going to happen would and knew afterwards he'd never leave me in any circumstance - I was correct.

6Little buddy Thor Empty Re: Little buddy Thor Thu May 23, 2019 6:03 pm

Baboo

Baboo

Critters are the best people on Earth!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum