The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jim's Main Comic Squeeze

+3
JimInks
Dramatwist
Admin
7 posters

Who is Jim's Comic Squeeze?

Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_lcap0%Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_lcap20%Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_lcap20%Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_rcap 20% [ 1 ]
Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_lcap40%Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Vote_rcap 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Fri May 24, 2019 4:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Just checking how to do polls

https://thepipeleague.forumotion.com

2Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Fri May 24, 2019 5:13 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...Jim's gotta be a Veronica guy...

3Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Fri May 24, 2019 8:33 pm

JimInks

JimInks

You forgot the red head in the Archie Universe: Cheryl Blossom. I have a comment about the three women, but it's fit for public forums.

4Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Fri May 24, 2019 8:34 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I voted for Honey West. Anne Francis was a very sexual woman and good looking.

5Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Fri May 24, 2019 9:04 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...Anne Francis was incredibly sexy...

6Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sat May 25, 2019 11:46 pm

PhantomWolf

PhantomWolf

I cant think of anyone hotter than Julie Newmar as Cat Woman.

7Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 3:34 am

JimInks

JimInks

PhantomWolf wrote:I cant think of anyone hotter than Julie Newmar as Cat Woman.

Yours truly not only got a hug from her, but she made a pass at me, too. I was married at the time (still am to the same lady), so I couldn't do anything about it.

8Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 8:09 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

JimInks wrote:

Yours truly not only got a hug from her, but she made a pass at me, too. I was married at the time (still am to the same lady), so I couldn't do anything about it.

"You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din"

9Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 1:00 pm

Chico

Chico

My dad had a date with Lily Munster (Yvonne de Carlo).

10Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 2:28 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Chico wrote:My dad had a date with Lily Munster (Yvonne de Carlo).

homina homina

11Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 3:52 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...yeah, Yvonne was super-hot... just DVRd "McClintock" because of her small role...

12Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 5:16 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Dramatwist wrote:...yeah, Yvonne was super-hot... just DVRd "McClintock" because of her small role...

Funny DeCarlo story: in the late 40s, Howard Hughes invited her to one of his LV hotels for a whirlwind weekend, but he never showed, and left her alone. He decided to go on a clothes shopping spree and charged the $40,000 to Hughes, who paid it. That's not getting it the hard way.

13Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Sun May 26, 2019 5:17 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Dramatwist wrote:
JimInks wrote:

I didn't say it was easy turning it down Sad , but I just couldn't be unfaithful.

14Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Tue May 28, 2019 11:44 am

PhantomWolf

PhantomWolf

Dramatwist wrote:
JimInks wrote:

Ha! 

I feel like I would gladly sacrifice every chick I've ever been with to an Aztec god if it got me Cat Woman..

15Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Tue May 28, 2019 11:49 am

PhantomWolf

PhantomWolf

JimInks wrote:
Dramatwist wrote:...yeah, Yvonne was super-hot... just DVRd "McClintock" because of her small role...

Funny DeCarlo story: in the late 40s, Howard Hughes invited her to one of his LV hotels for a whirlwind weekend, but he never showed, and left her alone. He decided to go on a clothes shopping spree and charged the $40,000 to Hughes, who paid it. That's not getting it the hard way.

Cool story.

Imagine $40k worth of clothes in the 1940.  That was the GNP of Canada back then.

16Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Tue May 28, 2019 12:04 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...speaking of Julie Newmar, what movie was it where she did the nude swimming scene years ago... was it "MacKenna's Gold"? ...in '69 I believe...

17Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Tue May 28, 2019 12:49 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Dramatwist wrote:...speaking of Julie Newmar, what movie was it where she did the nude swimming scene years ago... was it "MacKenna's Gold"? ...in '69 I believe...

Yes, it was. She also posed nude in Playboy later on. Legs long enough to sell your soul for.

18Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Tue May 28, 2019 2:28 pm

PhantomWolf

PhantomWolf

JimInks wrote:
Dramatwist wrote:...speaking of Julie Newmar, what movie was it where she did the nude swimming scene years ago... was it "MacKenna's Gold"? ...in '69 I believe...

Yes, it was. She also posed nude in Playboy later on. Legs long enough to sell your soul for.

I was bored today.  This kills an hour on eBay.  haha

19Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:51 am

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Hey Jim, did you know this guy at all? I guess it would have been really early in your career, but I found this on a poster where I'm vacationing.Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Img_2075

20Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Empty Re: Jim's Main Comic Squeeze Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:30 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Cramp: I didn't know Montana. He died back in the 1970s when I was a teenager.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum