The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:38 am

JimInks

JimInks

The third digital issue of The Golden Pelican is now on sale. Paul Kupperberg is the writer, Bill Galvan is the penciler, and I do finishes on this series.

I can't post a link for seven days, but you can find info at Comixology.com or Amazon.

2Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:18 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

I was going to post a reminder on the second issue, but this is even better news.

3Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:28 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Thanks, Jim.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

I'll getting mine in a few days... always at the end of the month

JimInks

JimInks

I've six more pages of issue #5 to do. I'd be closer to the finish on this one, but I'm doing an Archie and Veronica story where they are deep sea fishing with Jughead and Mr. Lodge. That deadline is sooner.

JimInks

JimInks

Just finished the art on issue #5. One more issue to go, whenever they get it to me. Smile

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...good goin', pal...

8Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:37 pm

JimInks

JimInks

9Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:52 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Excellent.

10Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:12 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I just finished the last page of the last issue, #6. Whew!!!!!! The last two pages were busy, busy, busy.

Funny thing... my next job is an Archie story by the same penciller, Bill Galvan.

11Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:38 pm

Ronv69

Ronv69

Oh crap! 💩

12Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:48 am

JimInks

JimInks

13Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Sat Feb 01, 2020 2:13 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I have neglected to mention the final issue of Golden Pelican has out for a while. For those still interested, here's a link to get the last installment: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0822ZNJXR?notRedirectToSDP=1&ref_=dbs_mng_calw_5&storeType=ebooks

14Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Mon Feb 03, 2020 10:43 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...thanks, man...

15Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:44 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Just got mine. thanks, Jim

16Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Empty Re: Latest Issue of Golden Pelican is Out. Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:49 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...good stuff, buddy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum