The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

San Francisco, CA Restaurants

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty San Francisco, CA Restaurants Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:05 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist
If you find yourself in San Francisco at Fisherman's Wharf, may I recommend "Cioppino's"? it's located at the north end of the wharf.

Best crab cakes in the City.

2San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:15 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Wish I were able to partake. My mob buddy recommended Scoma's, but that was a long time ago. It's where many a Made Man made merry

https://thepipeleague.forumotion.com

3San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:34 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew
The question is, how is Cioppino's cioppino?

4San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:57 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist
Cramptholomew wrote:The question is, how is Cioppino's cioppino?

It's their specialty. It is excellent.

5San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew
I love me a good cioppino. I make it once in a while. Plenty of crusty bread for sopping. Truth, I could just eat a gallon of the broth.

6San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:28 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist
Cramptholomew wrote:I love me a good cioppino. I make it once in a while. Plenty of crusty bread for sopping. Truth, I could just eat a gallon of the broth.

...same here, dude... as long as I have some crab cakes on the side...

7San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:15 am

Ronv69

Ronv69
I am classed as a Patron member of a domestic terrorist group in San Francisco, so the chances of me ever returning have gone from slim to none.

8San Francisco, CA Restaurants Empty Re: San Francisco, CA Restaurants Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:28 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist
Ronv69 wrote:I am classed as a Patron member of a domestic terrorist group in San Francisco, so the chances of me ever returning have gone from slim to none.

...San Francisco's loss...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum