The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:39 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Anybody besides me a fan of this three season series that was on the XM?

2Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:01 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...can't go wrong with Bob Dylan... named my son after him...

3Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:06 am

JimInks

JimInks

Dramatwist wrote:...can't go wrong with Bob Dylan... named my son after him...

That's cool.

4Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...he likes it, and it gives him a story to tell about his old dad...

5Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:33 am

JimInks

JimInks

Check out this site about the show. It'll explain it all. It's themetimeradio and then add a dot com.
I did find it interesting that Dylan never played any of his own songs.

6Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:30 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Never played any of his own songs. I thought Slow Train Coming was all his.

7Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:00 pm

JimInks

JimInks

ColonelBusch wrote:Never played any of his own songs. I thought Slow Train Coming was all his.

It is, but I don't think he played that on his show.

8Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Empty Re: Bob Dylan's Theme Time Radio Hour. Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:49 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...I'll have to check it out...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum