The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker?

+3
10Furlongs
Dramatwist
JimInks
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:41 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I have never been one of those. Not even from the beginning. How about the rest of you?

2Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:52 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

No. Never.

3Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:43 am

10Furlongs

10Furlongs

No. I used to smoke more aromatics than now but there was a rotation even then.

4Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Chico

Chico

My dad was - a single English blend (not sure which) his whole life, and only in straight Comoy's pots.

I'm just the opposite (in many other ways, too!) - I almost never even smoke the same genre of blend 2 days in a row, let alone the same brand, and favor bent Stanwells and Petersons. But I always use his old Comoy's for Lat blends.

5Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:55 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Sometimes I don't smoke the same blend for days, or some even weeks. I have been on a Virginia kick lately, but not the same blend every day. The only thing I smoke with any regularity is Sutliff Aromatic English, because I've designated it as my mowing blend. And that's only during summer. What can I say, I just crave variety. Who wants to eat pizza everyday?

6Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:34 pm

McWiggins

McWiggins

Havent smoked long enough to say but I like variety in what I eat and drink so Im 99% sure I'll be same with my pipe. Wink

http://www.decaystudio.com

7Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Empty Re: Were You Ever a One Blend Smoker? Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:21 am

DanielStauffer

May be fan of one but I try different ones.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum