The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020.

+4
Yohanan
wolfman
JimInks
Sid.Stavros
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

wolfman

wolfman

Earlier Amphora Burley.... now smoking Watch City Quint’s Own in a sandblasted Urbino bent apple with an acrylic stem.

Yohanan likes this post

JimInks

JimInks

About a third of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking first release Watch City Simply Red in a slight bent black pattern etched 1979 Lorenzo Lorsan Sigma tilted top with a gray swirl acrylic saddle stem.

wolfman

wolfman

Amphora Burley in a Basil Meadows long shank brandy with a brass band and cumberland stem.

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, and Jethro Bodine size bowl of chili with pasta on the side. Dessert was a a big bowl of Turkey Hill Mint Cookie ice cream. Yeah, I went off my diet for a day because I went under my normal weight. Just finished smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

JimInks

JimInks

Half way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Gave the pipe a thorough cleaning after smoking Rolando's Own in it for so long. The DC tastes great because it's a clean pipe, and is the VaPer version, and not the current VaDFK production. Been busy chatting with a good friend about pipe trading.

JimInks

JimInks

Not far from finishing this bowl of Prince Albert in a 2020 smooth light brown, slight bent J. Everett straight grain chubby author with a spalted birch ferrule and a black saddle vulcanite stem in the military mount style. Been busy packing up surprise "hate mail" bomb for a friend. He'll never know what hit him when he opens the box!

wolfman

wolfman

Earlier.... KB Notorious with D&R Two Timer in a sandblasted Brebbia squashed tomato.

Now smoking D&R Raccoon’s Friend in a sandblasted Peterson donegal rocky bent rhodesian with a vulcanite p-lip stem.

wolfman

wolfman

Amphora Burley in a late 1960s Stanwell Select Briar bent acorn with a vulcanite stem.  

JimInks

JimInks

About a third of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

JimInks

JimInks

A third of the way through this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend late 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem. This ought to get me to lunch time. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Yohanan

Yohanan

Half & Half in a Erik Nording Signature.

Cramptholomew likes this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Something I call "Commoner's Mixture" in a CPC 2020 Dublin.

wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

About a third of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Cramptholomew, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Wilke No. 111 in a smooth medium bend 1950s Peterson Shamrock Killarney 9BC with a sterling silver band and a black vulcanite p-lip stem. Catching up on various things.

Cramptholomew, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

2014 Christmas Cheer in a no-name Italian Dublin.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Yorktown in a CPC 2020 Dublin.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

WCC Ahab's Comfort in a Savory's Mayfield pot.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Five Brosefs, shop pot.

wolfman

wolfman

I'm a few minutes from firing up my first pipe of the day: 2014 C&D Guilford FLake in a Larsen trumpet.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

First pipe in a week, due to soar throat
Autumn Evening in Sav Author Dolomiti

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Wessex Burley Slice in a Walter Hettinger flat bottomed Dublin.

Yohanan likes this post

Yohanan

Yohanan

Mixture No.79 in a MM Diplomat.

Cramptholomew likes this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

GH Balkan Mixture in a Savory's Mayfield pot.

Yohanan likes this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Kendal Plug in a Portland belge looking thing.

Yohanan likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum