The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

What are you smoking? June 2021

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What are you smoking? June 2021 Empty What are you smoking? June 2021 Sun Jun 06, 2021 5:21 am

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

'Dayyy from Athens-Greece.

What are you smoking? June 2021 M82meQ9

Peter Stokkebye Sweet Vanilla.

Yohanan likes this post

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

2What are you smoking? June 2021 Empty Re: What are you smoking? June 2021 Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:10 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

Wilke Pipemaker's Choice in a MM Charles Towne Cobbler.

3What are you smoking? June 2021 Empty Re: What are you smoking? June 2021 Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:10 am

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen, i do not write lately often on the forum and this is not accidental. The weather here is unstable and spoils my mood, i had to fix some things in my car but the main thing is that my blood pressure is getting high. I need to make some changes in my life (coffee-smoking reduction) and revisit the cardiologist possibly for a Holter. In the meantime i found the opportunity to go and see my old friend on pipe smoking days on Resistance era, the Guardian. Although there is no longer any danger of take a ticket from the Police, he is still faithful to his duty, he stays by my side and constantly monitors the area for possible threats.

What are you smoking? June 2021 EQ3RpSF

What are you smoking? June 2021 MYcsYmK

See you soon.

Yohanan likes this post

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

4What are you smoking? June 2021 Empty Re: What are you smoking? June 2021 Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:13 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

Cornell & Diehl - Black Frigate in a MM Diplomat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum