The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

***What Are You Smoking July 2021***

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Thu Jul 01, 2021 4:57 am

Yohanan

Yohanan

Mixture #79 in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Hudson.

2***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty Re: ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:34 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

Wilke Crystal Palace in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Squire.

3***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty Re: ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:34 am

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Good morning, the situation here is not so good, our life here has suddenly deteriorated so much that it has a direct impact on our health. The 3 main reasons are: the new neighbours (here we ironically call them "Investors") and the lack of peace-sleep from them, the unusualness of the dogs on the balconies and the fact that they get dirty on the side-walk (here things are not organized as in other countries) and all 3 are Lockdown and the restrictions we had from the state-police (only we, not the "Investors").
I have gained weight, my blood pressure has increased and I am generally not in a good mood. I do not smoke or drink coffee as before, I have stopped modifying pipes and uploading material to my blog. I try to improve my quality of life as much as I can but it is extremely difficult with so many restrictions, I also can not complain because the system is deliberately made that way.

***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Mm1jZjb

Skandinavik Sungold.

Ronv69 and Yohanan like this post

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

4***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty Re: ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:34 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

SWRA in a Peterson Sherlock Holmes Hudson.

5***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty Re: ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:30 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

Kendall Dark in a MM Diplomat.

6***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Empty Re: ***What Are You Smoking July 2021*** Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:23 pm

Yohanan

Yohanan

SPC Plum Pudding/2013 in a MM Diplomat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum