The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

This Week's Mail Bombs.

+10
Roadsdiverged
PhantomWolf
10Furlongs
Cramptholomew
McWiggins
Chico
Baboo
ColonelBusch
Dramatwist
JimInks
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

51This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:06 pm

Roadsdiverged

Roadsdiverged

You're welcome. Sharing tobacco makes me happy.

I've got a bunch of stuff in lately. My newest is:
The other day:
2 pouches of Salty Dogs

Today:
8oz simply Red
8oz Rhythm & Blues
8oz 558
4oz Old Dominion (need more)

Incoming:
2 tins of 3P's
2 tins of Irish Flake

52This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:50 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

SV B&G in Chinese Flowerdy pipe

53This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Jul 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Baboo

Baboo

4th Generation & Samuel Gawith Limited Edition Small Batch Aged Virginia 50g Box... Limited to 1/order

54This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:55 am

Baboo

Baboo

2 x Cornell & Diehl Yorktown Pipe Tobacco

2 x Sutliff Red Virginia Crumble Kake Pipe Tobacco - 1.5 oz

1 x Sutliff VA Perique Crumble Kake Pipe Tobacco - 1.5 oz

55This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:35 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Baboo wrote:2 x Cornell & Diehl Yorktown Pipe Tobacco

2 x Sutliff Red Virginia Crumble Kake Pipe Tobacco - 1.5 oz

1 x Sutliff VA Perique Crumble Kake Pipe Tobacco - 1.5 oz

I too just ordered some Yorktown

also some Classic Burley Kake

56This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Roadsdiverged

Roadsdiverged

It seems like everyone has been bitten by the Yorktown bug lately. I bought some a while back and didnt care for it for a couple of bowls. But then, for some reason, that changed. I smoke at least 1 bowl of it a day.

A pound, or more, will be headed my way whenever I order from SP again.

57This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:56 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

It's cheaper at P&C.

58This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:48 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Got samples of Watch City Original Crumb Cut, Rhythm & Blues, Off the Rails, and a revised version of Simply VaPer. Also, a sample of Roads Diverged home brew, a gift box of Erik Stokkebye Small Batch Aged Virginia, and a Don Warren freehand pipe.

59This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Replenishment of the Vincent Manil Pure Semois stock for the cellar.

60This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:21 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I forgot to mention I got a 25 grams pouch of Gallaher's Condor Ready Rubbed a couple of days ago.

61This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:49 pm

Ronv69

Ronv69

It sucks to not be Jim. 💩💩😈😎🤠

62This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Aug 05, 2019 9:53 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Today I got packages from Darin and Josh.

Darin sent me some Burleys to try, some snuff, a pouch of Amphora Burley, and a tin of 2010 McClelland Aurora.

Josh sent me a goodly sample of Vintage Syrian, and some of his RD Blend.

I also got my package of Toque Rustica snuff. Whoo boy. Head's a spinnin'!

63This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:35 am

JimInks

JimInks

Same fella who gave me a box of the Stokkebye Aged Virginia just sent me a tin of Penny-Farthing and a tin of Sun Bear. I'm very fortunate to have such a good friend.

64This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:02 pm

Walkman

Walkman

JimInks wrote:Same fella who gave me a box of the Stokkebye Aged Virginia just sent me a tin of Penny-Farthing and a tin of Sun Bear. I'm very fortunate to have such a good friend.

I'm looking forward to your review of Sun Bear, Jim.

65This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:05 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

^same

66This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Fri Aug 09, 2019 12:01 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

Today, I received no packages... but I do have another Forever Stem coming from Dave. Blue swirl.

67This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:47 pm

Baboo

Baboo

250 grams Peter Heinrichs Curly block from SP... adding to my aged 1000 gr. in cellar...

68This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:24 pm

JimInks

JimInks

I turned a friend on to C&D Yorktown a while back, and today, he sent me an eight ounce tin from 2006 in gratitude. I wasn't expecting it, and when I opened the box, there was a sheet of paper that had inscribed on it in big letters "Surprise!" I sure was!

69This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:29 am

JimInks

JimInks

Recently: half a pound of FVF, half a pound of WC Deluxe Crumb Cut, a sample of recent Marlin Flake, a nice sample of year 2007 Stonehaven.

Today: an eight ounce can of Classic Burley Kake, two ounces of Synjeco Bad Nun, two ounces of WC Old Dominion, a mylar bag of GLP Robusto, a mylar bag of year 2012 GLP Jack Knife Plug, a couple ounces of GLP Navigator, a tin of ODF Plug, samples of Sullivan & Powell Special Mixture, Sullivan & Powell Gentleman's Original Mixture, aged McClelland 202 Matured Cake,aged McClelland 5100, C&D Perique, Condor Blended, and Tsuge Gunjin. Nine aged Cuban cigars. Wow!!!!

70This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Sun Oct 06, 2019 9:30 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Some I bought, some were given to me for reviews, and a few things were given to me for the helluva of it: 7 year old tin of Hamborger Veermaster, 2013 tin of Wessex Campaign Dark Flake, a tin of Plum Pudding (final prototype before 2013 Sutliff production), a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Blend 07, (sold only at B&Ms) a tin of Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Virginia (sold only at B&Ms), a tin of Sutliff Panna Cotta, a pouch of the soon to be released Amphora English, a tin of Cup O' Joes No.23 Anniversary Blend, an old tin of Mac Baren Navy Flake, an old tin of Mac Baren Mixture Flake, 4 tins of Sutliff's Crumble Kake Va.Per, samples of McClelland Deep Hollow and Virginia Woods, a sample of Ashton Black Parrot, a sample of B&B Rasputin's Revenge, an ounce or more of Pebble Castle (made by [USER=18]@Ozark Wizard[/USER] ), big samples of Ken Byron Ventures King Black and Spaghetti Western, and big samples of West's Best Exhumed Virginia, and Mountains of Madness. Plus, a tin of Three Nuns Green, and a 1970s pouch of Revelation.

71This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:13 am

Dramatwist

Dramatwist

...since I'm not @JimInks, I may as well go fry an egg...

72This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Oct 07, 2019 11:16 am

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

That puts me to shame! Haha. I did get a few rarities, and some that were good deals.

2007 Pipe Collectors of America Orient 996 (McClelland) 50g
2 tins of the MClelland 5100 50g
2017 Christmas Cheer 100g
1 tin Crumble Kake English #1
2 tins Tobacconist Reserve Ltd. Virginia
The free tin of Eastfarthing
A Walter Hettinger flat bottom Dublin/pot/poker kinda thing, that I got in trade.

This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Img_2103

73This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:22 pm

JimInks

JimInks

You did well, brother!

74This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Thanks! I shoulda brought.more cash. Duh. I know better, for next time...

75This Week's Mail Bombs. - Page 3 Empty Re: This Week's Mail Bombs. Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:53 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Recently, I got a couple of extra art jobs from Archie, so I used some of the loot to buy the following:

1,500 grams of HU Director's Cut

One 100 grams tin of HU 5th Anniversary

Five tins of Richmond Navy Flake

One pound box of Capstan Blue

Seven 100 grams tins of Makhuwa

Three ounces each of two new Wilke blends for review: Lizzie Blood Virginia, and Gentry Royal Blend #2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum