The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020.

+4
Yohanan
wolfman
JimInks
Sid.Stavros
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

JimInks

JimInks

While Zooming, I smoked:

Watch City Rouxgaroux in a smooth straight late ‘50s, early 1960s Lane era Charatan Selected 43 Dublin with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad.

Watch City Rhythm & Blues in an undated straight smooth brown Crosby Saint Andrews made in England “ Merchant Service-like Bing” with a silverish band and a tapered black vulcanite stem made by George Dibos.

Wilke High Hat in a 1990 Peterson Irish Second Hungarian natural with a tapered black vulcanite fish tail stem.

And I'm not far away from finishing this bowl of KBV The Dread Planet 2020 (Hellstar) in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

The illustrious, knowledgeable Ken Barnes was in on the Zoom, and all who participated agree that we got a master class in the history of Charatan, Ben Wade and Dunhill pipes. I can't think of any time I learned more about pipe history and pipe making in one session. It was a unique honor.

ColonelBusch, Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, spaghetti and meatballs, baby back ribs dinner with a big slice of fudge cake for dessert. I'm just finishing this bowl of Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

103Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:55 am

JimInks

JimInks

Half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

WCC Vorietal in a CPC 2020 Dublin.

ColonelBusch and Yohanan like this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Before, 633 in a Jobey Compact. Now, McC Aurora in a sandblasted Bari apple.

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

Good morning from Greece.

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 QubAWOw

Motzek Curly Strang.

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

Yohanan

Yohanan

SWRA in a Nording Classic rusticated.

ColonelBusch likes this post

wolfman

wolfman

Good morning... I’m a few minutes from my first pipe: D&R Two Timer in a Savinelli Chiara prince.

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 UXjRP6h

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

wolfman

wolfman

KB Ventures Burlier Morning Pipe in a Savinelli Oscar prince.

111Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:41 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Sid.Stavros wrote:WE STILL FIGHTING !

My dear friends, due to the Quarantine new rules the fine from Police is it's 300 euro (355 $) for 1st time and 500 euro (592$ ) for the second in a row if they caught you sitting drinking coffee and smoking in public. It's a great risk for me so don't think that photos like this is something easy these days here. Nevertheless i refuse to compromise and i am going out to live some happy moments as a free Man.

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 UXjRP6h

Borkum Riff Vanilla.

We fight the same battles here, Sid

Bill Bailey's Breakfast Blend in Stanwell bent pot
Coffee muddy n sweet

Sid.Stavros and Yohanan like this post

wolfman

wolfman

I just set fire to a bowl of 2009 McClelland Dark Star in a Basil Meadows long shank brandy with a brass band and cumberland stem.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Sutliff Butterscotch in Savinelli Cashmere Prince

Yohanan likes this post

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

drying Sutliff Cringle Flake 2020 in Original Cramp pipe

Yohanan likes this post

115Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Tue Nov 24, 2020 11:14 pm

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Sorry for the absence of late. Just busy. Trying to get a bunch of pipes out.

Today, I had some 2020 Cringle Flake, Five Brothers, Plum Pudding, Engine 99, and I think one more thing I forgot.

116Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:11 am

JimInks

JimInks

Almost half way through this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

117Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:35 am

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Billy Budd Blonde in a bent Dublin shop pipe.

118Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:02 am

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Erik Stokkebye 4th Generation Morning Blend in a 2002 IMP smooth full bend egg shaped meer with a black acrylic saddle stem.

119Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:05 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking year 2016 D&R Three Sails in a smooth straight late 1970s Charatan Special 4148DC Reg. No. 203573 pot with a black double comfort vulcanite stem. Time to do some walking reps.

120Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 5 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:59 pm

JimInks

JimInks

A quarter of the way through this bowl of Peretti Pride of Loch Lomond in a medium bend smooth paneled 2017 Celebi Turkish Meerschaum with a gold and black swirl acrylic tapered stem. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

C&D Hearthland in Hison Prince

Yohanan likes this post

JimInks

JimInks

Just finished smoking GLP Cumberland 20th Anniversary Limited Edition in a smooth unfinished brown slight bend 2015 Savinelli 320KS author with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Mac Baren Club Blend in a CPC 2020 Dublin.

wolfman

wolfman

Good evening...I've been a bit under the weather . I recently (an hour ago) smoked my first pipe since Monday: Uhle's 00 in a 2007 Peterson St. Patrick's Day bent billiard with a vulcanite stem. It was wonderful and I didn't turn into a pumpkin.

wolfman

wolfman

Now smoking Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a Basil Meadows long shank brandy with a brass band and cumberland stem.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum