The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020.

+4
Yohanan
wolfman
JimInks
Sid.Stavros
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

JimInks

JimInks

Starting off my smoking day with a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

ColonelBusch, Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking KBV Festivus VaPer beta test in the first pipe Trever Talbot made when he went to France many years ago. It's a smooth straight Algerian briar Lumberman with a long shank and a black vulcanite saddle stem, unbranded.

153Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Sun Nov 29, 2020 11:15 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

AC B n G in Savinelli Unfinished Bent Pot

Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Earlier, Red Rapparee in a bent nosewarmer, while I played some disc golf with the kiddos. Now, Five Brothers in a shop pot.

ColonelBusch and Yohanan like this post

wolfman

wolfman

John Patton 2018 Moe's Confetti in a Lady M Mark Twain cob.  This is another highly underrated burley blend that does not get the proper recognition it deserves. .

JimInks

JimInks

wolfman wrote:John Patton 2018 Moe's Confetti in a Lady M Mark Twain cob.  This is another highly underrated burley blend that does not get the proper recognition it deserves. .

I agree!

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a scoop of triopolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Make Your Own Bed starring Jack Carson.

Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Out Shine in a Portland belge looking thing.

JimInks

JimInks

Have had a terrible time sleeping, but there's worse ways to start a birthday. Here's one good way: a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

JimInks

JimInks

A quarter of the way through this last of this sample of Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Oriental in a medium bend raw sienna toned early Radice sandblast egg with bamboo carving on the shank and a black acrylic saddle stem.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

JimInks wrote:Relaxing after a wonderful salad, filet mignon and asparagus dinner with a scoop of triopolitan ice cream for dessert. I'm a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2013 Dunhill Flake in a straight smooth 1960 Dunhill DRA 137 group 4 root briar canted dublin with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Make Your Own Bed starring Jack Carson.

Love Community Coffee
May not puff today. Allergies - raw tongue
Coffee, Muddy n Sweet

Yohanan likes this post

162Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:19 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Is 4 Noggins the only place to get John Patton

Yohanan likes this post

163Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:29 am

JimInks

JimInks

ColonelBusch wrote:Is 4 Noggins the only place to get John Patton

Yes.

Yohanan likes this post

164Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:32 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

JimInks wrote:
ColonelBusch wrote:Is 4 Noggins the only place to get John Patton

Yes.

darn

Yohanan likes this post

165Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Mon Nov 30, 2020 12:50 pm

JimInks

JimInks

Just passing the quarter mark on this bowl of 1970s Prince Albert in a medium bend black sandblasted IPSD 2016 Mark Tinsky book keeper 5 with a square shank and a black acrylic saddle stem with a cream colored accent. Watching Mad Dog Russo.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Lane 1Q in Hilson Prince

Yohanan likes this post

JimInks

JimInks

Enjoyed the best lunch I've had in a long time, and have about a third of a bowl left of year 2016 Robert McConnell Scottish Cake in a 2002 black pebble finish straight Cavicchi C. Fatto A Mano Billiard and a black acrylic tapered stem. Phone chatting with one of my best friends who called to wish me a happy birthday.

JimInks

JimInks

About a third of a bowl left of Mac Baren Burley London Blend in a smooth medium bend 2011 Rinaldo Collection Fiammata Silver Line 7 Odea 04 flame grain bulldog with a silver band and a tortoise shell acrylic saddle stem.

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

JimInks wrote:Now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

Thanks for reminding me
I need to place a first order with them

Your Cringle advice was right on

Yohanan likes this post

171Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:06 am

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

1Q in Mitchell Thomas nosewarmer

Yohanan likes this post

172Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 7 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

dtc Velvet in Brigham bent Rhodesian
good combo

Yohanan likes this post

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Sutliff Champagne In Salim Bent flowerdy meer

Yohanan likes this post

Sponsored content