The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020.

+4
Yohanan
wolfman
JimInks
Sid.Stavros
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Two Timer in a Brebbia Royal Ascot pot.

Yohanan likes this post

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

NO SURRENDER !

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 3 UlP5PBy

Stanwell Vanilla.

ColonelBusch, Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

2014 Christmas Cheer in a Brebbia Royal Ascot pot.

ColonelBusch and Yohanan like this post

Roadsdiverged

Roadsdiverged

Solani Silver in a Jason pipe.

wolfman

wolfman

Good morning. . . My first pipe of the day is KBV Burlier Morning Pipe in a Savinelli Chiara prince with an acrylic stem. I’m drinking a cup of black coffee and talking to one of the regular squirrels.

Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Gave up trying to sleep, so I'm having a bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

ColonelBusch, Cramptholomew, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Sutliff Prince Andrew in a 1980s straight smooth Big Ben pot with a nickel band and a black vulcanite saddle stem.

Roadsdiverged

Roadsdiverged

C&D Poplar Camp in a Diplomat 5th Ave.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

A blend I call "Commoner's Mixture" in a shop pot.

ColonelBusch, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Newminster Superior Round Slices in a Brebbia Royal Ascot pot.

ColonelBusch, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, chicken legs and sugar snap peas dinner with a scoop of Dutch chocolate ice cream for dessert. Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink. Watching Battle Circus starring Bogart.

wolfman

wolfman

Good morning fellas... I’m beginning this Tuesday with a bowl of Watch City Deluxe Crumb Cut in a sandblasted Savinelli bent billiard with a vulcanite stem. I’m drinking a cup of black coffee (2nd cup) and reading (2nd time) ‘The Wright Brothers’ by David McCullough.

wolfman

wolfman

Now smoking Amphora Burley in a Peterson Aran billiard with a vulcanite stem.  I’m drinking more coffee (black).  

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Morning all. Corn Cob Pipe & Button Nose in 1/8 bent Dublin
Coffee, muddy n sweet

ColonelBusch

ColonelBusch
Admin

Butternut Burley in Sav Cashmere Prince
fake peach tea

wolfman

wolfman

Uhle’s 00 in my favorite Jason :: a rusticated bent Dublin with a black ebonite stem.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Royal Yacht in a Portland belge looking thing.

wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Last smoke of the day is KBV The Dread Planet 2020 (Hellstar) in a smooth straight 1980s James Upshall Walnut pot with a black vulcanite tapered stem. Reading while this bowl lasts with Sleepy Suzy by my side. Molly is snoozin' with m'lady.

Cramptholomew, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Gave up trying to get to sleep, so I'm smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style.

Cramptholomew, wolfman and Yohanan like this post

wolfman

wolfman

Peretti BPC in a Larsen trumpet.

JimInks

JimInks

Finally managed to sleep. My dinner was salad, French cut pork chops and sugar snap peas with orange slices for dessert. I'm now smoking Pfeifendepot Mischung No. 95 in a full bend black pebble finish 2001 Rinaldo Lithos YY8 Titania Silver Line egg with a black acrylic tapered stem. Have enough for one more bowl. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Sam Gawith RB Plug in a 1986 three quarter bend Bacchus face CAO meer with a dark tortoise shell colored tapered acrylic stem.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Mac B Club Blend in a Jobey Compact saddle stem billiard.

Yohanan likes this post

JimInks

JimInks

About a quarter of a bowl left of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Finally got some sleep, but probably not enough. Been raining heavily all night and day, so I doubt I'll get any walking in today. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Wilke Rum and Maple in a straight smooth with a tobacco leaf carving on the bottom left, dark brown 1980s Sir Brent pot with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Best R&M ever made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum