The League of Pipers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The League of Pipers

All about Pipes, Tobacco, Places to buy

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020.

+4
Yohanan
wolfman
JimInks
Sid.Stavros
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

JimInks

JimInks

A quarter of the way through this bowl of 1970s Philip Morris Revelation in a 1980s White Pipe straight, smooth octagonal paneled billiard meerschaum with an acrylic yellow cream colored saddle stem. Forgot I still had some left.

Yohanan and Don like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful salad, cod fish and asparagus dinner with a few orange slices for desert. I'm part way through this bowl of year 2005 Sam Gawith Kendall Plug in a 1983 medium bend black sandblasted silver band Peterson Donegal 805 Bulldog and a taped black vulcanite p-lip saddle stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Before, a bunch of stuff. I forget. I was working all day. I remember Carter Hall, and a VA puck. Now, Tasty Kake in a bent Dublin shop pipe.

Yohanan

Yohanan

Spilman Mixture in a MM Diplomat.

Cramptholomew and Don like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Watching a documentary about Jumbo the elephant.

Cramptholomew, Roadsdiverged, Yohanan and Don like this post

Don

Don

Cringle flake in a Peterson meer. Strangely enough I just chose this one without thinking. My first pipe in weeks. And then I see an old post from April where I mentioned I bought some because of Jim’s recommendation. Then I see Jim just smoked some. What kind of strange voodoo is this Mr. Amash?

Cramptholomew, Roadsdiverged and Yohanan like this post

Roadsdiverged

Roadsdiverged

Finishing off some Poplar Camp from last night, in my newest J. Everett. Coffee on the side and a little bit of "dont want to work today" in my head.

Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Don wrote:Cringle flake in a Peterson meer. Strangely enough I just chose this one without thinking. My first pipe in weeks. And then I see an old post from April where I mentioned I bought some because of Jim’s recommendation. Then I see Jim just smoked some. What kind of strange voodoo is this Mr. Amash?

The wicked kind, man! Very Happy

Actually, I've been smoking the 2020 version, not last year's. I posted my review of it at TR, and I highly recommend it. Ten year old stoved red Va and seventeen year old perique.

Just passing the third way mark on this bowl of circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Couldn't sleep, so I gave up in order not to lose any more smoking time!

Cramptholomew, Yohanan and Don like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking Watch City Burley Prototype in an undated quarter bend Royal Meerschaum lattice calabash meer with a black, gold and cream swirl amber colored acrylic tapered stem. Watching The Cowboy on AHC.

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking the last of my stash of Wilke No. 172 in a 1980 smooth medium brown Lorenzo Ambra 803 Hungarian with a pearl colored acrylic saddle stem. Ice water and bergs is my drink.

Don

Don

Enjoying some Sun Bear in my J Everett grandfather pot. Such a great little pipe!

JimInks

JimInks

Relaxing after a wonderful, serious dinner and dessert experience. I had a salad, a jumbo filet mignon (one and a half pounds), lightly buttered mashed potatoes and sweet corn, followed by a slice of old fashioned fudge cake, a slice of sinfully chocolate cake, a slice of pecan pie, and a couple of scoops of vanilla bean ice cream. My sanity has been restored!!! Now smoking Sutliff Cringle Flake (Holiday Edition 2020) in a black straight, grain etched family era (Post WW2) Four Dot Sasieni “Appleby” apple with a tapered black vulcanite stem. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

I'll worry about resisting temptation on Sunday. Or maybe Monday.

Yohanan likes this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Finishing up SG Brown No 4 in a Walter Hettinger flat bottomed Dublin. Next, Plum Pudding in an Old German Clay with aluminum band.

JimInks

JimInks

Almost finished smoking Low Country Pipe & Cigar Natural Virginia & Burley in a 2020 straight black sandblasted Merchant Service “Bing” Standard with a nickel band and black vulcanite tapered stem. The dryness of this blend reminds of a D&R production. I should have packed it tighter. Very tasty stuff for little money. Community Coffee, neat, is my drink.

JimInks

JimInks

Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and some raisins, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

Don

Don

JimInks wrote:Enjoyed a tasty golden delicious apple and some raisins, and am a quarter of the way through this bowl of year 2014 HU Directors Cut in a smooth straight Lane era Charatan Executive Extra Large stretch apple with diagonal channel cuts on the lower right and left of the bowl along with a black vulcanite double comfort saddle stem. This pipe was formerly owned by actor William Conrad. Chatting with the fella who gifted me the pipe.

I thought I sensed a disturbance in the force.

JimInks, Cramptholomew and Yohanan like this post

JimInks

JimInks

Another sleepless morning, so I'm up and smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Just tried to eat an orange that had less taste than rap music. No sweetness, no sourness. One star.

JimInks

JimInks

Part way through this bowl of year 2015 D&R A.P. Rimboche in a smooth dark brown, medium bend late 1950s Parker Super Bruyere 45 with a “4” in a circle billiard with a black vulcanite tapered stem.

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Before, Robo Burlesque in a Charles Towne Cobbler, while I mowed the leaves. Now, Anni Lake in a CPC 2020 Dublin.

Yohanan likes this post

Cramptholomew

Cramptholomew

Finishing up some Five Brothers in a bent Dublin shop pipe.

JimInks

JimInks

Last smoke of the day is SWRA in a 1979 straight smooth Dr. Grabow Grand Duke 45 pot with a black tapered stem. Time to mylar bag up some tobacco.

Yohanan likes this post

Sid.Stavros

Sid.Stavros

2nd week of Quarantine but we the ''Outlaw GR pipe-smokers" still keep on fighting!

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 4 T2P4tQv

I have a Guard watching to alert me in case of any ''enemy'' sign.

Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 4 QCbuF0W

Skandinavik Regular.

Yohanan likes this post

http://pipe-smoke.blogspot.gr/

JimInks

JimInks

Another early wake up. Enjoyed the left over pizza and pecan pie, and am now smoking circa year 2000 Edward G. Robinson's Pipe Blend in a 2014 Basil Meadows smooth slight bend squashed tomato with an aluminum band and a black pearl acrylic stem in the military mount style. Ice water and bergs is my drink. Going to return to dieting tomorrow.

Yohanan likes this post

100Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. - Page 4 Empty Re: Whatcha Smoking, Folks? - November 2020. Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:51 am

JimInks

JimInks

Now smoking KBV Yoshimi’s Smorely La King Beta Test in an undated, unbranded straight smooth medium brown made in France Los Alton VBF Canadian with a tapered black vulcanite stem.

Yohanan likes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum